Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just an update before I take leave

Hi,

I thought I would put down what has been happening over the last few days. After a frantic run around to get the bank documents sorted the broker came around today (a Saturday) to get the final sigs on our docs (the bank had only got some of the numbers wrong but supposedly that will be sorted in the wash).

Tomorrow I am going along for a final inspection for the block. Hopefully the owners aren't too annoyed as it isn't really a block, it does have a reasonably nice house on it. I just want to make sure it is still there tomorrow.

We managed to book a ski trip all next week, great coincidence that it finishes on the day of settlement, also now that our youngest and her indoors appear to have a horrible flu (Thanks Kevin or whomever is responsible for the free TamiFlu). This means that me and the oldest will be travelling up to the snow and the other two will meet us later. Hopefully all is good by the time we get back.

I'll take the laptop to continue with the kitchen design sketching and specifying. If I can find a wifi to hook on to I may update people, or work whichever I feel more worried about at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment