Now we are starting to get very close to settlement and it certainly isn't looking like we will be starting on the ground any time soon. From what I see the following are outstanding before we can get the builder on site:
- Get our revisions done to the plans, contract and specifications.
- Get final approval from the bank for settlement on the block.
- Get approval from the bank on the construction loan.
- Have our plans provided to council for review due to apparent flooding.
- Abolish Services at the block.
- Organise House Demolition.
- Have house demolished.
- Clear Block.