Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sink Choice

Last Friday I received a phone call from our cabinet maker.  Unfortunately the sink that we had chose was unavailable.
This is the Abey King.
I asked the cabinet maker what other sinks were available and he suggested Oliveri.
This is the Oliveri Manhattan which is even bigger than the above.
This is the Oliveri Sonnetto which is smaller than the King.

I thought I would see what the looked like in the kitchen:
Even though the Manhattan takes up so much room we ended up going with this one as it comes with a whole lot of accessories that allow you to virtually cover the sink and regain the bench space.  The cabinets are now being made.

1 comment:

  1. It will be exciting to see your kitchen in!!! You are so clever with your Graphics, did you do that on Sketchup as well? I must have a go at it, lets face it there is nothing much else to do at the moment while we play the waiting game.

    ReplyDelete