Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Email from Construction Manager and The Door was Open

I thought that I had better make sure that everything was done in the house before the plaster was put in so I sent our contact at Romeo Homes an email.  I almost immediately got an email back from her boss saying that everything was done.  Another thing I asked for was something from the building surveyor stating that the frame had been reviewed.  This seemed a little harder, however they will look into it for me.

Also on the way home tonight we stopped by to see if anything had been done, luckily one of the doors was open so we had to go in.
We have a water supply for our evaporative cooling and our smell pipe (I think this is the technical term) has been vented to outside.
I don't think I noticed this timber before.  This extra stuff appears to be for the bulkheads and drop panels in the front entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment