Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shower Water Proofing

We stopped by on Saturday and found that the only thing that had happened on Thursday and Friday was water proofing of the showers in the ensuite and bathroom.  Also as this was the first time we had seen the place in natural light and not with a torch we noticed that the wet areas had a blueish plaster on them which seemed to be suitable for wet areas.

I spent a bit of Thursday with the electricians trying to sort out getting underground power.  Apparently we'll need to organise this with the local supplier first and then our electrician will sort things out afterwards.  I was very pleased with the customer service of the electricians.  The owner of the firm called me and got the guy who was working on the house to call me, they gave me their contact details and explained it all very well.  I mentioned that I couldn't see a second outlet where the kitchen splashback was going to go and they said that they will sort it out.

Fingers crossed lots will happen this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment