We spent yesterday at the block. Hopefully we can stop the demolition company and the builders from going into the back corner of our block. This is because we spent a lot of yesterday moving rose bushes and a whole bunch of trees from the front yard and from areas that will be built over to the back corner.
We've made a bit of a mess of the side and the back corner now looks overgrown but hopefully all will be well by the time the new house is built and we can move the trees to where we want them.
Yesterday we also marked out the house, using some marking spray paint.
We labelled some of the rooms and marked where the windows would go so that we could get an idea of what we would be looking out on.
The end of the house coincides with about half way down the old garage.