Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rain Rain Everywhere

Whilst we Melbournians should not complain about rain I can't help being a little annoyed at how wet our site is.  I drove past this morning and our footings look like a river.  Also everywhere there were holes dug for the stormwater pipes there are now big puddles.

Sorry about the lack of update, however there has been nothing to report.  I am currently in the process of trying to draw our kitchen in a new program called blender. This allows for cool rendering and animation.  This will really need to be improved upon before her indoors can sign on the bottom line for the splashback selection.

I will try to improve my skills so that I can post a view of the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing, I was thinking of you this week, after all the waiting and finally a start, Melbourne's weather has let you down. Don't worry, lets hope next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete