Friday, March 4, 2011

Painting Ongoing

Well the painters seem to have been at the house almost all day yesterday and things are starting to look great.
The fretwork has been repainted manor red, which I think looks great now and offers the contrast that we wanted.  The bases of the columns on the front verandah have now been painted.
The fine detail around the door has been touched up and looks to be great quality.
The internal doors all seem to have been painted.  I wonder if they did the tops and bottoms?  I will have to check if I get a chance to go in tonight.
It looks like they covered up the benchtop OK in the kitchen.  I think the colours are looking good.  Above the picture rail is Fair Bianca Half and below is Grand Piano.
We may really have the painters finishing by Monday...

1 comment:

  1. The paintwork does make such a difference. The front door and the fretwork look great. Won't be long now I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete