Saturday, October 16, 2010

Plaster and Floor Boards

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things are going a little slowly, however things are at least happening.

We were told that the floorboards will be installed on Thursday and this seems to have been happening.  I went by on Thursday morning and saw some young guys moving the plaster around and apparently the boards were delivered that afternoon.

Today we went by and I could see that quite a few of the corninces have been put up and another group of young guys were working away inside, I assume that they were installing the floor boards.

We received our Frame stage invoice on Thursday.  This included a frame inpsection form, so I thought I would ask the inspector what they thought of a few of the issues that I had seen.  The response was "Oh, I didn't notice that. I'll have to go back and have a look on Monday." At least he was honest but I hope that he doesn't slow things down.

I just updated our selctions a little, I will try to get back to this to go through our colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment