Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Survey Done

After an eternal wait we finally received a letter from the builder.  This asked us to sign our life away on the boundaries of the block or provide a surveyors certificate.  We went with the surveyor and after a few phone calls I ended up getting a small back yard guy who works from home.  Within a week he delivered certified plans to our door, excellent service.

I've also spoken to our Site Supervisor (SS) for the first time.  I got an email from the builder asking for the rock to be removed.  I phoned back and asked for clarification and they said that SS would call me back.  Finally after three days and a couple of calls he did call and it was no issue, he just thought that I may have wanted to remove the soil (spoil from the tank excavation) before they built, which is happening very soon.  He indicated that they may start to excavate the flat area for the garage by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment